Friday, October 23, 2009

First things first

My husband and I had recently moved to Arkansas where he took an Associate Pastor position. It has been rather difficult finding a full time job. Therefore I am only working part time, and since I am out of school now I have ALOT of time on my hands. I have recently discovered the art of scrapbooking and card making. This is the first card that I made.



Well, its more of a letter card I suppose. But, Im pretty pleased with it and it was sooo much fun making as well! And yes, purely happy cards inc. will be my company name one day :)

Happy Trails

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

love it! so talented.

MEGGY said...

i love it too :) so glad i'm the lucky owner of this beautiful card! can't wait to see what's to come.

MEGGY said...

I found this card while we were packing stuff. I still love and admire it! You're awesome.